Monday, February 1, 2010

Teacher student jokes 3

Teacher: Where is your homework?
Student: I lost it fighting this kid who said you weren't the best teacher in the school.


Substitute Teacher: Are you chewing gum?
Billy: No, I'm Billy Anderson.


Teacher: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?
Tommy: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground then you are.


Harold: Teacher, would you punish me for something I didn't do?
Teacher: Of course not.
Harold: Good, because I didn't do my homework.


Teacher: Bob, I hope I didn't see you looking at Don's paper.
Bob: I hope you didn't either.


Gary: I don't think I deserve a zero on this test.
Teacher: I agree, but it's the lowest mark I can give you.


Mother: Why did you get such a low mark on that test?
Junior: Because of absence.
Mother: You mean you were absent on the day of the test?
Junior: No, but the kid who sits next to me was.


Teacher: If you had one dollar and you asked your father for
another, how many dollars would you have?
Vincent: One dollar.
Teacher (sadly): You don't know your arithmetic.
Vincent (sadly): You don't know my father.


Teacher: If I had 7 oranges in one hand and 8 oranges in the
other, what would I have?
Class Comedian: Big hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment