Friday, January 29, 2010

Sardarji 1

There were three mans one was black one was white and one was sardar.... they went to resturent with there wifes...the black guy said to his wife honey pass me the honey....white said sweety pass me the sweets...and sardar said to his wife cow pass me the milk.

An english man said to sardar"Pass the wine you divine". Sardar says"very poetic" and then says "Pass the custard you bastard"!!!


Wife: Main Maeke jaa rahi hoon, Talak ka notice bhej doongi. Husband: JA JA, Aevien mithian mithian gallan karke mainu khush karan di koshish na kar!!!!!!


Sardar ne toilet ke diwar par padha, "Likhne wala mahan aur padhne wala bevakuf".Sardar ko padh ke gussa aaya. Sardar ne likha, "Likhne wala bevakuf aur padhne wala mahan"

once the computer shows press any key to continue. sardar sitting in front of it,said to his sir that, sir.. i am not finding any key in my keyboard. so plz help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment