Saturday, January 30, 2010

Teacher student jokes 2

  • Teacher: 'Why are you late to class?'
Ramesh and Suresh: 'We helped an old lady cross the road,'
Teacher: 'But did it take you so long?'
Ramesh and Suresh: 'The point is she didn't want to cross the road.'

  • HISTORY LESSON

Teacher: 'When was Rome built?'
Sanjay: 'At night, sir.'
Teacher: 'Who told you that?'
Sanjay: 'You did, sir. You once said that Rome was not built in a day.'
  • Teacher to Ramu: Ramu Kal School kyo nahi aaye

    Ramu to Teacher: Sir Kal Gir gaya tha or lag gayi thi

    Teacher asked: Kanah gir gaye the or kaha lag gayi

    Ramu said: Khat Pe gira or Annkh Lag gayi
  • टीचरः बच्चो, आयकर, बिक्रीकर, भूकिकर से मिलता-जुलता कोई और शब्द बताओ?‘
    छात्रः सर, एक नहीं, तीन शब्द सुनें- सुनील गावस्कर, सचिन तेंदुलकर, दिलीप वेंगसरकर।
  •  Bubble in the bath tub                                                                                                      
    A new lady teacher came to teach 8th standard students.

    As it was the first day, she gave her intro, and asked all the students to Introduce themselves with name and hobby.

    She said, " Let's start with the boys first."

    Boys start giving their intro...

    First boy: "My name is John, and my hobby is to see bubble in the bathtub."

    Teacher was confused to listen but said, "Interesting.

    Well, Ok. In fact, we must be honest in telling the hobby. And after all there is essentially a child in each of us. So it's ok John. Yes next."

    Second boy: "Myself Peter and my hobby is to see bubble in the bathtub."

    Teacher now got surprised and said, "Good. I like the spirit of supporting a friend. Ok next. "

    This continues...

    and the last boy stands up "I'm Harry and my hobby is to see bubble in the Bathtub. "

    Exhausted, the teacher said, "I don't think I will be able to teach un-grown boys for long.

    Anyway, now the girls please. "

    First girl: "I'm Julie and my hobby is to see birds."

    Teacher: "Good. At last I got something different. Ok next."

    Second girl: "I'm Ruby and I like to collect perfumes."

    Teacher "Now it's like educated grown up girls. Ok next. You sweet girl;

    Yes you... "

    Most beautiful girl of the class:

    "Madam, my name is 'Bubble', and my hobby is to take bath three times a day."

    Teacher Fainted!!!
  • Teacher: Ramu, why r u late to scholl today?
    Ramu: My mom and dad were fighting at home.
    Teacher: how does that made u to come late, stupid!
    Ramu: they were fighting with my school shoes Mam, Mom had one shoe and dad had other shoe of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment