Saturday, January 30, 2010

Teacher student jokes

  • TEACHER : What is the chemical formula for water?
    PAPPU : "HIJKLMNO! "!!
    TEACHER : What are you talking about?
    PAPPU : Yesterday you said it's H to O !
  • Teacher: WHAT HAPPEN TO GOLD IF EXPOSED IN AIR?
    RAMESH: IT IS STOLEN,SIR
  • TEACHER : PAPPU, go to the map and find North America.
    PAPPU : Here it is!

    TEACHER : Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
    CLASS : PAPPU!
  • TEACHER : PAPPU, how do you spell "crocodile"?
    PAPPU : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"

    TEACHER : No, that's wrong
    PAPPU : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!
  • TEACHER : PAPPU, give me a sentence starting with "I".
    PAPPU : I is...

    TEACHER : No, PAPPU. Always say, "I am."
    PAPPU : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
  • TEACHER : "Can anybody give an example of "COINCIDENCE?"

    PAPPU : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."
  • PAPPU : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
    FATHER : No. Why do you ask that?
    PAPPU: Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?
  • TEACHER: If I buy an item@ 12.75 n sell@15.25, it's loss or profit?                                           PAPPU: Profit in rupees & loss in paise
  • Teacher: "what's the further away, America or the Moon?"
    Student: "America!"
    Teacher: "America? Whatever gave you that idea?"
    Student: "Simple, We can always see the moon from the india, but not america!"
  • TEACHER : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green and one is blue with red spots !
    PAPPU: Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair just like that at home. 
  • TEACHER : "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
    PAPPU : "Because George still had the axe in his hand?"  
  • TEACHER : Now, PAPPU, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating ?
    PAPPU: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.
  • TEACHER : PAPPU, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his ?
    PAPPU: No, teacher, it's the same dog ! 
  • TEACHER : What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? PAPPU: A teacher  
  • Teacher: Where does God live?
    Little boy: I think he lives in our bathroom.
    Teacher: Why do you say that?
    Little boy: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, 'bhaagwaan tum andar ho kya'
     
  •  Teacher: Teacher(asks student)-wats ur father names ?
    student(replys teacher) -his name is BUTTER RED
    Teacher: teacher(with a surprised face)-wat ?
    student(replys) -yes maam his name is MAKHAN LAL !!!!!
  • Teacher:Who was Raja Ram Mohan Roy ?
    Student:They all four were great friends
  • Teacher:"What is your name?".
    Student:"Mera naam Suraj Prakash hai."
    Teacher:"When I ask aquestion in english,answer it in english."
    Student:"My name is Sunlight."
     
  • Teacher:how were the exams?
    Student:the questions were easy but the answeres were hard.
  • Teacher:Ritu spell "Blind Bird"
    RITU:B,l,n,d B,r,d
    Teacher:Where are the two i's??
    RITU:Teacher a blind bird doesn't have eyes!
    Teacher:????????? 
  • Once a techer said to the children:When I will ask you a question give the answer very fast.
    Teacher:What is the capital of India?
    Child:Very fast
  • Teacher:ONCE TEACHER ASKED A CHILD 'WHERE IS THE HIMALAYAS " STUDENT SAID"I DONT KNOW."
    Student:THEN TEACHER ORDERED HIM TO STAND ON THE CHAIR" THEN STUDENT TOLD THE TEACHER INNOCENTLY "I STILL CAN'T SEE IT."
        
  • Student: Can you tell me mam, why would a room go to a doctor?
    Teacher: You stupid! Anyway, what is the answer?
    Student: Very simple! Because it has always got window-pane!
  • Sir:How can you tell a hawk has good eye sight?
    Raj:Because I have never seen a hawk wearing spectacles
  • Teacher:What happened in 1869?
    Student:Gandhi ji was born.
    Teacher:What happened in 1873?
    Student:Gandhiji was four years old. 
  • Teacher:Ramya and Shilpa!,why are you late for school,today?
    Shilpa:Madam,I lost a one rupee coin and was searching for it.
    Teachear:Ramya,what about you?
    Ramya:Madam,,I was not able to move beacause I was hiding that coin under my feet. 
  • Teacher: Now children , if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him then what virtue would I be showing ?
    Student : BROTHERLY LOVE
  • A teacher to a Parent:
    Teacher:Ma'm your son has cheated in his examinations.
    Parent:You can prove that I am sure
    Teacher:Well put it this way the first answer of your child's partner was yes.
    Parent:So that proves nothing .
    Teacher:But for the second question your son's partner wrote "i dont know" and your son wrote "neither do I"
  • Once a teacher with her students went to visit a zoo.
    When the teacher saw the lion she told her students that the lion belonged to the cat family.
    A watchman heard her and told her that the lion belonged to the zoo not the cat family.
  • Teacher:Because of Gandhiji's hard work what do we get on 15th August.
    Student:A holiday
  • Teacher:Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Sun.Everyone must attend it.
    Raju:No ma'm! I will not be able to attend it.
    Teacher:Why?
    Raju:My mother will not allow me to go so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment